Date and time:
2019-01-24 9:30 - 2019-05-02 11:00
Location: VU Chemijos ir geomokslų fakultetas, M. K. Čiurlionio g. 21
Vilnius University Confucius institute invites to join qigong taiji courses for beginners.
Start date: Januray 24th.
Time: 9:30 AM (every Thursday.)
Duration: 1:30 hour.
Teacher: Liang Wenming.
Address: M.K. Ciurlionio st. 21, VU Faculty of Natural Sciences, Dance hall (3dr floor).
More information: +370 613 11849.
The Baduanjin qigong is one of the most common forms of Chinese qigong used as exercise. Variously translated as Eight Pieces of Brocade, Eight-Section Brocade, Eight Silken Movements or Eight Silk Weaving, the name of the form generally refers to how the eight individual movements of the form characterize and impart a silken quality (like that of a piece of brocade) to the body and its energy. The Baduanjin is primarily designated as a form of medical qigong, meant to improve health.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese internal martial art system, which combines profound principles, theories and martial art techniques. The slow, soft and continuously flowing movements appear mysterious on the surface. However, it is the cultivation of one’s internal energy, mind and the physical body that make it so unique and challenging. To generate relaxation, Tai Chi practice requires a deep level of concentration and a focused mind, thus allowing the mind to lead and guide the body’s energy.
Liang Wenming, graduated from Beijing Sport University, Six Duan in Wushu ranking system, National Wushu Duanwei instructor, First class Wushu referee, Second class Health Qigong referee, Therapist of Traditional Chinese Medicine (basic level).
● 1st place in Taiji Quan at the 2006 National Wushu Taijiquan championship.(01-09-2006)
● 1st place in Chen Style Taiji Quan at Handan International Taiji Quan festival.(26-09-2006)
● 1st place in Group Taiji Quan at Handan International Taiji Quan festival.(27-09-2006)
● 1st place in Group Taiji Fan at the 2008 international traditional wushu festival.(31-10-2008)
● 1st place in Heath Qigong of Baduanjin at 13th BSU international Daoyin Yangsheng Gong Competition (09-04-2016)
● 1st place in Heath Qigong of Wuqinxi at 13th BSU international Daoyin Yangsheng Gong Competition. (10-04-2016)
● 1st place in Heath Qigong of Baduanjin at Beijing Health Qigong Competition. (13-07-2016)